Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Limb Chopping

Hurricane Sandy, meet Hurricane Silky.

Or whatever limb-chopper the good trail people of the right coast might be wielding in your wake.  That might sound a little macabre on the day before the day before Halloween, and in a way I guess it is.  May the best tree pruner win. 

Paranormal results?  I know...but, I don't know.  You didn't beat Quadsworth, I'll tell you that much.  But maybe you did OK.  And maybe I'll find a link to some results this week. 

In the meantime, find a nice trail-blocking leaner, establish that it won't crush you or your bike when you cut it, sharpen your teeth, and get your ghoul on.



Because nothing strikes terror quite like bad photoshop and Scotty with a black eye and a Husqvarna. 

Up, up, up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment