Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Christmas Spirit will be late to work today

Interesting night ride last night.  I took a lot of pictures.  Appropriately, most of them came out as a complete blur, which I guess is only natural when you combine barhopping, singletrack, and Christmas light-gazing into one, very surreal 25-person night ride.  

Emphasis on surreal.  

Clearest picture I took all night: Hackett bleeding from his face.  And I think that's saying something.  
What exactly it's saying, I haven't quite been able to process yet.  But if you were there, you probably know what I mean, which is that I don't know what I mean.  Might have to let this one sink in for a while.

And even if I can eventually process the significance of drinking a beer while sitting on Santa's lap in a stranger's yard at night where the only thing brighter than his Christmas lights display is the two dozen or so HID's that just crashed the party, I'm not sure I could put that feeling into words anyway.  So I'll just trail off here with a few pictures and a slight headache.  I should drink some water.



Suffice it to say that the Holidays are upon us, and the Christmas spirit is very much alive - even if it's a little late to work this morning.

On Dasher, on Dancer, on Tigger, and so forth.  
Up, up, up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment