Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Pinch the Grinch for being a Holiday Villain


Well, I hope the big guy in the red suit from the north pole treated you OK.  But if he didn't, at least you still have Death Row Entertainment.  And they can't take that from you.
At least not yet.  

Aside from that, happy new year or whatever, and being new as it is, let's go straight to Pantani info:

1)  The course will, indeed, remain the same this year, despite my threats to lengthen it and make it harder when B-slow and other mutants finished in under 3 hours.
Rather than make the course itself longer or steeper, I'll simply make it colder, and we'll hopefully have the same effect, that being Will Leet walking up brokenback (again.).

2)  Though I am no longer on Facebook, I do have eyes and ears posted up, and they keep me in tune with all of the questions, rumors, and so forth, including but not limited to stories of Will Leet walking up brokenback, jokes about Will Leet walking up brokenback, and the nefarious lack of photographs of Will Leet walking up brokenback.  And other Deep State type shit.  So don't think that just because I'm not there doesn't mean I'm not listening.

3)  Those very same eyes and ears sent me this:


As Pantani Claus would tell you, he makes a list and checks it twice.  And he is never wrong.  (See also, Will Leet walking up Brokenback, 2017.)

Get your shit together, old men.
It is later than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment